Loeb School offers workshop on PR photos
MANCHESTER — The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is offering a one-day workshop designed to help businesses and nonprofits enhance their image and spruce up their websites and newsletters with memorable photos.
Photography for Public Relations will be presented at the school at 749 E. Industrial Park Drive, Manchester, on Friday, July 12, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Award-winning photographer Geoff Forester will offer proven suggestions on how to take photos that will help tell your business or nonprofit’s story in print or on the Web. The workshop includes camera basics, taking good photos and selecting photos that best tell your story. Students will need a digital camera.
The registration fee of $45 includes lunch.
Geoff Forester has been a photojournalist for nearly 30 years at four newspapers. In 1994, he was named Photographer of the Year by the New Hampshire Photojournalists Association. He also has been a photo editor at the Concord Monitor and The Boston Globe and has taught photography at Boston University, the New Hampshire Institute of Art and the Loeb School.
Register or get more information at www.loebschool.org or by calling 627-0005.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.