Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10
Justin Howard led off the 10th with a single off New Hampshire reliever Tyson Brummett. Gift Ngoepe followed with a bunt single, sending pinch runner Drew Maggi to second. After a fly out, Santos hit an 0-2 pitch into center to score Maggi.
Altoona scored first, in the fifth inning, when Charles Cutler tripled and Carlos Paulino drove him in with a single to left.
But the Curve scored two in the eighth on Santos’ two-run homer to take a 3-1 lead.
Kenn Kasparek (3-1) got the win in relief for Altoona.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize Air Force veteran Dieter - 0
- Meredith man gets McQuillen Award for service to vets - 0
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro to preserve Walter Healy's story - 0
- Auburn students get special visitor - 0
- Wounded warrior needs some help - 0
- VAMC Manchester : Try quitting smoking today - 0
- New Hampshire Veterans News in Brief - 0
- Bedford town council honors World War II veterans - 0
- Bill seeks to name Derry bridge for Marine - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 12
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans