Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10
Justin Howard led off the 10th with a single off New Hampshire reliever Tyson Brummett. Gift Ngoepe followed with a bunt single, sending pinch runner Drew Maggi to second. After a fly out, Santos hit an 0-2 pitch into center to score Maggi.
Altoona scored first, in the fifth inning, when Charles Cutler tripled and Carlos Paulino drove him in with a single to left.
But the Curve scored two in the eighth on Santos’ two-run homer to take a 3-1 lead.
Kenn Kasparek (3-1) got the win in relief for Altoona.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- An NSA setback: Fourth Amendment wins first round - 15
- Fetal homicide: A compromise at last? - 4
- Freedom & discovery: A mathematician gets noticed - 0
- Preventing Newtown: Background checks won’t - 29
- Taunting taxpayers: Manchester teachers union won’t budge - 35
- Insurance choices: Shaheen, Shea-Porter, Kuster mislead - 19
- Looking for Abigail: Public can help find her - 3
- Riding lessons: DRED improves horse rules - 5
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 15
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement