Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10
Justin Howard led off the 10th with a single off New Hampshire reliever Tyson Brummett. Gift Ngoepe followed with a bunt single, sending pinch runner Drew Maggi to second. After a fly out, Santos hit an 0-2 pitch into center to score Maggi.
Altoona scored first, in the fifth inning, when Charles Cutler tripled and Carlos Paulino drove him in with a single to left.
But the Curve scored two in the eighth on Santos’ two-run homer to take a 3-1 lead.
Kenn Kasparek (3-1) got the win in relief for Altoona.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warner officials research solar energy project - 0
- $22.3m approved for MTBE assessment plan - 1
- 11th-hour deal in Seabrook Station labor battle - 1
- Seabrook Station labor lockout would draw NRC presence - 5
- No agreement reached in Seabrook Station labor talks - 0
- Seabrook plant close to lockout in union dispute - 53
- Wind-power foes object to forum sites - 10
- Decision on merits of PSNH scrubber goes back to PUC - 1
- Grafton residents glad to be dropped from wind project - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal