Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need
Once again this year, Southern New Hampshire Services and Rockingham Community Action are offering a summer food service program to Derry residents age 18 and under.
There is no preregistration required for the meals, which are provided without charge and are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Those locations are the Fairways Apartments on Forest Ridge Road from 4:15 to 5 p.m., Franklin Village on Laraway Court from 5:15 to 5:45 p.m., and Hood Park on Rollins Street from 6 to 6:30 p.m.
Anyone looking for additional information on the program can call 668-8010, ext. 6048, or visit www.snhs.org.
In addition to the free suppers, the Salvation Army will once again be offering free lunches for those 18 and under on Tuesdays at the Fairway Apartments from noon to 1 p.m. and on Thursdays at Hood Park from noon to 1 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- George Will: Executive discretion to the extreme - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Being better than New Jersey isn't good enough - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: GOP outrage machine might have finally gone too far - 46
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 1
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 13
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383