Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua
The arrest was made after the task force received several tips indicating that she was residing on Blossom Street in Nashua. The task force canvassed Blossom Street, which ultimately led investigators to an apartment where Smith was living, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office requested the assistance of the fugitive task force to locate and arrest Smith. As part of this investigation, Smith was featured as the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force's feature known as the "Fugitive of the Week" on June 13.
At the time of arrest, Smith and her friend were found to be in possession of the "Fugitive of the Week" newspaper article from the Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483