Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua
The arrest was made after the task force received several tips indicating that she was residing on Blossom Street in Nashua. The task force canvassed Blossom Street, which ultimately led investigators to an apartment where Smith was living, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office requested the assistance of the fugitive task force to locate and arrest Smith. As part of this investigation, Smith was featured as the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force's feature known as the "Fugitive of the Week" on June 13.
At the time of arrest, Smith and her friend were found to be in possession of the "Fugitive of the Week" newspaper article from the Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal