Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua
The arrest was made after the task force received several tips indicating that she was residing on Blossom Street in Nashua. The task force canvassed Blossom Street, which ultimately led investigators to an apartment where Smith was living, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office requested the assistance of the fugitive task force to locate and arrest Smith. As part of this investigation, Smith was featured as the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force's feature known as the "Fugitive of the Week" on June 13.
At the time of arrest, Smith and her friend were found to be in possession of the "Fugitive of the Week" newspaper article from the Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917