Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua
The arrest was made after the task force received several tips indicating that she was residing on Blossom Street in Nashua. The task force canvassed Blossom Street, which ultimately led investigators to an apartment where Smith was living, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office requested the assistance of the fugitive task force to locate and arrest Smith. As part of this investigation, Smith was featured as the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force's feature known as the "Fugitive of the Week" on June 13.
At the time of arrest, Smith and her friend were found to be in possession of the "Fugitive of the Week" newspaper article from the Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917