Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death
The bodies of William P. and Eleanor M. Grant were discovered about 1 p.m. inside their 37 Newbury St. home by a visiting nurse who cared for Eleanor Grant, who suffered from a terminal illness, a neighbor said.
Late Monday night in a statement from Attorney General Joseph Foster and Nashua Police Chief John Seusing, the deaths were labeled suspicious.
"I don't know if they have been technically termed homicides at this point," Seusing said Monday night.
"I really liked him. I just think he was a really nice guy. I just feel bad," Blanchette said. Grant often stopped to talk during his daily walks around the neighborhood with his black-and-white Shi Tzu, Lily, she said.
"They were good, old-fashioned Catholic people," he added.
William Grant was a retired carpenter who still did occasional odd jobs for neighbors and friends. His wife was a homemaker and suffered from a serious illness, neighbors said. She rarely ventured out of the house except when her husband took her for trips in the car, mostly to see the doctor, neighbors said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424