Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed
CONCORD – Twenty-one people woke up Wednesday morning to find someone had slashed at least one tire on their cars.
Police said they began receiving complaints early Wednesday morning and by 10:30 a.m. had 21 reports of cars with slashed tires that were parked in the area of North State Street, between School and Montgomery streets. Each car had at least one tire slashed, police said.
Some were parked along North State Street or adjacent streets, while others were in private driveways or parking lots.
Investigators believe the vandalism happened between 3 and 4 a.m. although they are not eliminating the possibility it was done even earlier.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying who slashed the tires.
Anyone with information regarding it is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or text TIP234 and a message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to an arrest and indictment. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917