Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed
CONCORD – Twenty-one people woke up Wednesday morning to find someone had slashed at least one tire on their cars.
Police said they began receiving complaints early Wednesday morning and by 10:30 a.m. had 21 reports of cars with slashed tires that were parked in the area of North State Street, between School and Montgomery streets. Each car had at least one tire slashed, police said.
Some were parked along North State Street or adjacent streets, while others were in private driveways or parking lots.
Investigators believe the vandalism happened between 3 and 4 a.m. although they are not eliminating the possibility it was done even earlier.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying who slashed the tires.
Anyone with information regarding it is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or text TIP234 and a message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to an arrest and indictment. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424