Gas leak forces Hooksett elementary students to be taken to nearby school
HOOKSETT — Students at the town’s Fred C. Underhill School were bused to another nearby school Tuesday morning as a precaution after a minor gas leak was discovered outside the building.
Police issued a press release Tuesday afternoon saying the students were taken to Hooksett Memorial School and would be dismissed from that school later in the afternoon.
Police said there were no injuries caused by the gas leak.
The Hooksett Banner
100 William Loeb Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
Neighborhood News publications can be found at a newsstand near you here.
News, Obituaries, Sports & Social Announcements
Thomas Caldwell, Editor
Email ads to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classified advertising: 603-669-1010
Display advertising: 603-668-4321
Print rate card | Digital rate card
Please use our online form at www.nh365.org