Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn
Corey Ferland, of Cogger Street, allegedly sent images of a minor engaged in sexual acts to three different people using the computer messaging program on Feb. 5, indictments say.
He remains free on bail pending his arraignment in Rockingham County Superior Court.
It’s unclear how the images were brought to the attention of police.
Ferland was arrested for allegedly violating a protective order in addition to the child pornography charges.
The photos show the alleged victim engaged in various sexual acts, according to indictments.
Ferland could also face 10 to 20 years in state prison on each of the distribution and possession charges, according to the indictments. The investigation was led by Hampton police with assistance from the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917