Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn
Corey Ferland, of Cogger Street, allegedly sent images of a minor engaged in sexual acts to three different people using the computer messaging program on Feb. 5, indictments say.
He remains free on bail pending his arraignment in Rockingham County Superior Court.
It’s unclear how the images were brought to the attention of police.
Ferland was arrested for allegedly violating a protective order in addition to the child pornography charges.
The photos show the alleged victim engaged in various sexual acts, according to indictments.
Ferland could also face 10 to 20 years in state prison on each of the distribution and possession charges, according to the indictments. The investigation was led by Hampton police with assistance from the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424