NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Winners of this year’s 275 permits are selected through a random, computerized drawing. The public invited to be on hand for the drawing, which will be broadcast on radio.
Lottery results should be posted on the Fish and Game Department’s website by 11 a.m. Friday. Officials noted that the large spike in web traffic that day can cause delays in downloading the information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Foundation of Frank Lloyd Wright's life, architecture examined - 0
- Rowe's Lane Quartet to open chamber series - 0
- Rambling NE farmsteads subject of talk - 0
- Bonner brothers turn from court to stage for Rock On Foundation fundraiser - 0
- 'Spamalot' a gleeful, irreverent stage romp - 0
- Cue Zero Theatre Company production a first - 0
- Andrew Bird soars with old-timey sound, alighting on stages, screens - 0
- Bluegrass festival takes root at Cathedral of the Pines Sunday - 0
- Fun builds on Seacoast with K'Nex show - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release