NH moose lottery to be held Friday
CONCORD— The lottery for the 2013 New Hampshire moose hunt will take place 9 a.m. Friday at the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department.
Winners of this year’s 275 permits are selected through a random, computerized drawing. The public invited to be on hand for the drawing, which will be broadcast on radio.
The hunt runs from Oct. 19 to 27 this year.
Lottery results should be posted on the Fish and Game Department’s website by 11 a.m. Friday. Officials noted that the large spike in web traffic that day can cause delays in downloading the information.
The results will be broadcast over WTPL, 107.7 FM from Nashua to the Lakes Region, and 94.3 FM in the Upper Connecticut River Valley.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.