Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say
Police said the incident began just before 5 p.m. Sunday when Darlene Gladstone, 48, of 10 Harmony Lane called police and asked them to remove her 18-year-old son because she did not want him there anymore.
No crime had occurred at the residence to allow officers to remove the teen and they left, police said. About 20 minutes later, police say Gladstone called 911 again asking that her son be removed.
Police said there still was no reason to remove him and she was told 911 was for emergency situations only. Eleven minutes later at 5:23 p.m., Gladstone allegedly called for a third time, again requesting her son be removed and again no crime having occurred, according to police.
Gladstone was arrested after an officer went to her home and determined there was no crime. Gladstone, who police said was visibly intoxicated and struggled when being handcuffed, also was charged with resisting arrest.
What's next: Gladstone posted $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned July 17 in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424