Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne
Lily Ann Kellet, 20, of 24 Lovers Lane, left her mother's 37 Dewey St. home about 12:45 a.m., headed to her car when she was hit in the back of the head by an unknown object. She then saw a man get into her car.
Kellet screamed and the man ran off, but she chased after him as he ran down Dewey Street toward Calef Road. She lost him when he outran her and went behind 419 Calef Road.
Kellet walked back to her car where she found a blue bottle of Polo cologne on the ground and surmised that was what struck her in the back of the head, police said.
Her assailant is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, about 5-foot-5 and weighing 160 pounds. He had black hair rolled back in a bun and wore a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483