Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne
Lily Ann Kellet, 20, of 24 Lovers Lane, left her mother's 37 Dewey St. home about 12:45 a.m., headed to her car when she was hit in the back of the head by an unknown object. She then saw a man get into her car.
Kellet screamed and the man ran off, but she chased after him as he ran down Dewey Street toward Calef Road. She lost him when he outran her and went behind 419 Calef Road.
Kellet walked back to her car where she found a blue bottle of Polo cologne on the ground and surmised that was what struck her in the back of the head, police said.
Her assailant is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, about 5-foot-5 and weighing 160 pounds. He had black hair rolled back in a bun and wore a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917