Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne
Lily Ann Kellet, 20, of 24 Lovers Lane, left her mother's 37 Dewey St. home about 12:45 a.m., headed to her car when she was hit in the back of the head by an unknown object. She then saw a man get into her car.
Kellet screamed and the man ran off, but she chased after him as he ran down Dewey Street toward Calef Road. She lost him when he outran her and went behind 419 Calef Road.
Kellet walked back to her car where she found a blue bottle of Polo cologne on the ground and surmised that was what struck her in the back of the head, police said.
Her assailant is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, about 5-foot-5 and weighing 160 pounds. He had black hair rolled back in a bun and wore a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal