Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne
Lily Ann Kellet, 20, of 24 Lovers Lane, left her mother's 37 Dewey St. home about 12:45 a.m., headed to her car when she was hit in the back of the head by an unknown object. She then saw a man get into her car.
Kellet screamed and the man ran off, but she chased after him as he ran down Dewey Street toward Calef Road. She lost him when he outran her and went behind 419 Calef Road.
Kellet walked back to her car where she found a blue bottle of Polo cologne on the ground and surmised that was what struck her in the back of the head, police said.
Her assailant is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, about 5-foot-5 and weighing 160 pounds. He had black hair rolled back in a bun and wore a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424