Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne
Lily Ann Kellet, 20, of 24 Lovers Lane, left her mother's 37 Dewey St. home about 12:45 a.m., headed to her car when she was hit in the back of the head by an unknown object. She then saw a man get into her car.
Kellet screamed and the man ran off, but she chased after him as he ran down Dewey Street toward Calef Road. She lost him when he outran her and went behind 419 Calef Road.
Kellet walked back to her car where she found a blue bottle of Polo cologne on the ground and surmised that was what struck her in the back of the head, police said.
Her assailant is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s, about 5-foot-5 and weighing 160 pounds. He had black hair rolled back in a bun and wore a white sweatshirt and blue jeans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424