Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester resident interrupts burglary
Police said Cynthia Acorace, 43, of 25 Varney St., went out for several hours, but when she arrived home she noticed a woman pushing a baby stroller standing near her apartment building and acting suspiciously.
Acorace pulled into the rear of her building, got out of the car and started up the rear staircase when a man came down the stairs, hopped onto a maroon 10-speed bike and quickly rode away. The woman with the stroller followed him.
As Acorace headed up the stairs, she found her laptop computer on the second-floor landing. She proceeded to her third-floor apartment where she found a window wide open and a small black zip wallet containing several cards missing from inside. The credit cards were immediately canceled.
The thief is described as a 5-foot-10 white man in his late 20s with a thin build. He wore a light-colored T-shirt and black sweatpants and was riding an older-model 10-speed bike.
The woman, who police said appeared to be acting as the lookout, is described as white with long black hair in a pony tail. She was pushing a stroller carrying a chubby-cheeked toddler.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 19
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 2
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483