Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Manchester resident interrupts burglary
Police said Cynthia Acorace, 43, of 25 Varney St., went out for several hours, but when she arrived home she noticed a woman pushing a baby stroller standing near her apartment building and acting suspiciously.
Acorace pulled into the rear of her building, got out of the car and started up the rear staircase when a man came down the stairs, hopped onto a maroon 10-speed bike and quickly rode away. The woman with the stroller followed him.
As Acorace headed up the stairs, she found her laptop computer on the second-floor landing. She proceeded to her third-floor apartment where she found a window wide open and a small black zip wallet containing several cards missing from inside. The credit cards were immediately canceled.
The thief is described as a 5-foot-10 white man in his late 20s with a thin build. He wore a light-colored T-shirt and black sweatpants and was riding an older-model 10-speed bike.
The woman, who police said appeared to be acting as the lookout, is described as white with long black hair in a pony tail. She was pushing a stroller carrying a chubby-cheeked toddler.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917