Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester resident interrupts burglary
Police said Cynthia Acorace, 43, of 25 Varney St., went out for several hours, but when she arrived home she noticed a woman pushing a baby stroller standing near her apartment building and acting suspiciously.
Acorace pulled into the rear of her building, got out of the car and started up the rear staircase when a man came down the stairs, hopped onto a maroon 10-speed bike and quickly rode away. The woman with the stroller followed him.
As Acorace headed up the stairs, she found her laptop computer on the second-floor landing. She proceeded to her third-floor apartment where she found a window wide open and a small black zip wallet containing several cards missing from inside. The credit cards were immediately canceled.
The thief is described as a 5-foot-10 white man in his late 20s with a thin build. He wore a light-colored T-shirt and black sweatpants and was riding an older-model 10-speed bike.
The woman, who police said appeared to be acting as the lookout, is described as white with long black hair in a pony tail. She was pushing a stroller carrying a chubby-cheeked toddler.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate - 0
- Ice storm threatens the region - 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 23
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424