Loeb School offers cartooning for kids workshop next month
MANCHESTER — Calling all young budding artists!
The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is offering a half-day workshop, Cartooning for Kids, on July 20.
The workshop is designed for students age 15 and younger. Artist, illustrator, cartoonist and art instructor Ron Plante will offer tips and hands-on learning skills for creating cartoons or illustrations.
The workshop is being offered on July 20, from 9 a.m. to noon. The cost is $30.
Students will be required to bring some drawing supplies, including a sketchpad, pencils, a marker and eraser.
For more details and to register, call 627-0005, or go to loebschool.org
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.