Home » News » Public Safety
Rescuers find missing Gorham teen unhurt
Todd Bouchard, 18, of Gorham was dropped off at the Stoney Brook Trail on Thursday so he could go on a run, but he didn't return home. The teen's mother reported him missing late Thursday, according to N.H. Fish and Game.
Fish and Game conservation officers hiked through the night searching for Bouchard. Personnel from various agencies joined the search Friday morning — including a helicopter crew from the Maine Forest Service — before the teen was spotted around 4:30 p.m. off the trail in the southern ledges of Mount Moriah in an area that's extremely steep with dense brush, authorities said.
A rescue team reached Bouchard at 7:20 p.m., and he was reunited with his family around 10 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072