Home » News » Public Safety
Rescuers find missing Gorham teen unhurt
Todd Bouchard, 18, of Gorham was dropped off at the Stoney Brook Trail on Thursday so he could go on a run, but he didn't return home. The teen's mother reported him missing late Thursday, according to N.H. Fish and Game.
Fish and Game conservation officers hiked through the night searching for Bouchard. Personnel from various agencies joined the search Friday morning — including a helicopter crew from the Maine Forest Service — before the teen was spotted around 4:30 p.m. off the trail in the southern ledges of Mount Moriah in an area that's extremely steep with dense brush, authorities said.
A rescue team reached Bouchard at 7:20 p.m., and he was reunited with his family around 10 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072