Home » News » Public Safety
Rescuers find missing Gorham teen unhurt
Todd Bouchard, 18, of Gorham was dropped off at the Stoney Brook Trail on Thursday so he could go on a run, but he didn't return home. The teen's mother reported him missing late Thursday, according to N.H. Fish and Game.
Fish and Game conservation officers hiked through the night searching for Bouchard. Personnel from various agencies joined the search Friday morning — including a helicopter crew from the Maine Forest Service — before the teen was spotted around 4:30 p.m. off the trail in the southern ledges of Mount Moriah in an area that's extremely steep with dense brush, authorities said.
A rescue team reached Bouchard at 7:20 p.m., and he was reunited with his family around 10 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- City police schedule community meeting - 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release