Home » News » Public Safety
Rescuers find missing Gorham teen unhurt
Todd Bouchard, 18, of Gorham was dropped off at the Stoney Brook Trail on Thursday so he could go on a run, but he didn't return home. The teen's mother reported him missing late Thursday, according to N.H. Fish and Game.
Fish and Game conservation officers hiked through the night searching for Bouchard. Personnel from various agencies joined the search Friday morning — including a helicopter crew from the Maine Forest Service — before the teen was spotted around 4:30 p.m. off the trail in the southern ledges of Mount Moriah in an area that's extremely steep with dense brush, authorities said.
A rescue team reached Bouchard at 7:20 p.m., and he was reunited with his family around 10 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
- Manchester chief now one of 2 finalists for Somerville post - 0
- Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long - 0
- Jaffrey fire at transfer station - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 2
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Missing Conway girl's mother not giving up hope - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Manchester forums will allow public to question principal finalists - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long