Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Robber hits Laconia convenience store
The robber, wearing a mask, entered the Church Street convenience store around 9 p.m. He had a knife, demanded money and fled on foot, authorities said.
A witness chased the man and saw him enter a vehicle on Messer Street. The witness then chased the vehicle to Blueberry Lane, where the man fled from the car into the woods near the Timberlake Apartments.
Police stopped a car matching the description, detaining the driver for questioning. The robber wasn't immediately located.
A state police dog searched the area while the Laconia Fire Department responded with thermal imaging. The man was described as tall with a slim build, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424