Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Robber hits Laconia convenience store
The robber, wearing a mask, entered the Church Street convenience store around 9 p.m. He had a knife, demanded money and fled on foot, authorities said.
A witness chased the man and saw him enter a vehicle on Messer Street. The witness then chased the vehicle to Blueberry Lane, where the man fled from the car into the woods near the Timberlake Apartments.
Police stopped a car matching the description, detaining the driver for questioning. The robber wasn't immediately located.
A state police dog searched the area while the Laconia Fire Department responded with thermal imaging. The man was described as tall with a slim build, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424