Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Robber hits Laconia convenience store
The robber, wearing a mask, entered the Church Street convenience store around 9 p.m. He had a knife, demanded money and fled on foot, authorities said.
A witness chased the man and saw him enter a vehicle on Messer Street. The witness then chased the vehicle to Blueberry Lane, where the man fled from the car into the woods near the Timberlake Apartments.
Police stopped a car matching the description, detaining the driver for questioning. The robber wasn't immediately located.
A state police dog searched the area while the Laconia Fire Department responded with thermal imaging. The man was described as tall with a slim build, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424