Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Domestic case leads to bench warrant arrests
Daniel Otero Sr., 39, of Manchester was arrested on the electronic bench warrant for failing to pay attorney fees. He later was charged with simple assault, domestic-violence related.
Otero was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail on the assault charge and given a July 10 court date in the 6th Circuit Court — Hooksett. He was released on $250 personal recognizance bail for the bench warrant and given a July 29 court date in Goffstown.
Police responded to 45 Zappora Drive around 10 p.m. Friday for a domestic disturbance and learned Otero had left in a vehicle, which police later stopped on Mammoth Road.
Police said Otero had shown up to see his family and an argument ensued between him and the victim. Otero grabbed the victim around the neck area, police said.
Police also arrested Otero's daughter, Melisha Otero, 21, of Hooksett, who was at the scene, for a bench warrant for operating after suspension. She was released on $754 personal recognizance bail and given a July 29 court date in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424