Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Domestic case leads to bench warrant arrests
Daniel Otero Sr., 39, of Manchester was arrested on the electronic bench warrant for failing to pay attorney fees. He later was charged with simple assault, domestic-violence related.
Otero was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail on the assault charge and given a July 10 court date in the 6th Circuit Court — Hooksett. He was released on $250 personal recognizance bail for the bench warrant and given a July 29 court date in Goffstown.
Police responded to 45 Zappora Drive around 10 p.m. Friday for a domestic disturbance and learned Otero had left in a vehicle, which police later stopped on Mammoth Road.
Police said Otero had shown up to see his family and an argument ensued between him and the victim. Otero grabbed the victim around the neck area, police said.
Police also arrested Otero's daughter, Melisha Otero, 21, of Hooksett, who was at the scene, for a bench warrant for operating after suspension. She was released on $754 personal recognizance bail and given a July 29 court date in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 22
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424