Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Domestic case leads to bench warrant arrests
Daniel Otero Sr., 39, of Manchester was arrested on the electronic bench warrant for failing to pay attorney fees. He later was charged with simple assault, domestic-violence related.
Otero was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail on the assault charge and given a July 10 court date in the 6th Circuit Court — Hooksett. He was released on $250 personal recognizance bail for the bench warrant and given a July 29 court date in Goffstown.
Police responded to 45 Zappora Drive around 10 p.m. Friday for a domestic disturbance and learned Otero had left in a vehicle, which police later stopped on Mammoth Road.
Police said Otero had shown up to see his family and an argument ensued between him and the victim. Otero grabbed the victim around the neck area, police said.
Police also arrested Otero's daughter, Melisha Otero, 21, of Hooksett, who was at the scene, for a bench warrant for operating after suspension. She was released on $754 personal recognizance bail and given a July 29 court date in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424