Souhegan graduates, faculty celebrate
During the faculty address, English teacher Frank Gallo reminded students that in today's world teachers play video games just like students, while also joking that students should beware of government surveillance of their Facebook pages.
With well over 1,000 attendees, the gymnasium at the school was packed and heating up quickly. So many attended that a separate screening room had to be assembled where members of the overflowing audience could watch the graduation live on a big projection screen.
Salutatorian Jennifer Cui joked about how she left her speech until the last moment, something Ingram said he had a habit of doing himself.
For many of the parents, it was a bittersweet moment, on one hand feeling a sense of pride, and on the other dread at their child moving on with their life.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hundreds turn out for annual Newfound Turkey Trot - 0
- Manchester, Derry road races draw more than 3,600 trotters - 0
- Holiday road, trail races aplenty across NH - 0
- Wobble 'n' Gobble run set for Thanksgiving in Franconia - 0
- Wolfeboro Turkey Trot aids Lions Club, food pantries - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Communities reap economic benefits from road races - 0
- Road issues bring future Hampton marathons into question - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Time has come for NH road racing Hall of Fame - 0
- Andy Schachat's On The Run: How big are NH races going to get? - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383