Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Clerk chases knife-wielding robber out of Rochester convenience store
A MAN WITH A KNIFE made off with packs of cigarettes in a robbery THursday night of Lil' Mart in Rochester./COURTESY
The robber, dressed in dark clothing and wearing tan boots, light colored gloves, and an orange mask,went behind the counter and started removing packs of cigarettes. The clerk chased him out of the store and he fled north on Milton Road.
Police brought in a K-9 team to try and track the suspect, but did not find him.
The robbery happened about 9:50 p.m. at the 174 Milton Road convenience store.
The robber is described as a white, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-10, and weighing between 100 and 140 pounds. The hunter orange mask he wore covered his entire head.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call police at 330-7127 or, to remain anonymous, Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages also may be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the body of the text, simply write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917