Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Clerk chases knife-wielding robber out of Rochester convenience store
A MAN WITH A KNIFE made off with packs of cigarettes in a robbery THursday night of Lil' Mart in Rochester./COURTESY
The robber, dressed in dark clothing and wearing tan boots, light colored gloves, and an orange mask,went behind the counter and started removing packs of cigarettes. The clerk chased him out of the store and he fled north on Milton Road.
Police brought in a K-9 team to try and track the suspect, but did not find him.
The robbery happened about 9:50 p.m. at the 174 Milton Road convenience store.
The robber is described as a white, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-10, and weighing between 100 and 140 pounds. The hunter orange mask he wore covered his entire head.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call police at 330-7127 or, to remain anonymous, Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages also may be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the body of the text, simply write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917