Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Clerk chases knife-wielding robber out of Rochester convenience store
A MAN WITH A KNIFE made off with packs of cigarettes in a robbery THursday night of Lil' Mart in Rochester./COURTESY
The robber, dressed in dark clothing and wearing tan boots, light colored gloves, and an orange mask,went behind the counter and started removing packs of cigarettes. The clerk chased him out of the store and he fled north on Milton Road.
Police brought in a K-9 team to try and track the suspect, but did not find him.
The robbery happened about 9:50 p.m. at the 174 Milton Road convenience store.
The robber is described as a white, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-10, and weighing between 100 and 140 pounds. The hunter orange mask he wore covered his entire head.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call police at 330-7127 or, to remain anonymous, Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages also may be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the body of the text, simply write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 8
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917