Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Clerk chases knife-wielding robber out of Rochester convenience store
The robber, dressed in dark clothing and wearing tan boots, light colored gloves, and an orange mask,went behind the counter and started removing packs of cigarettes. The clerk chased him out of the store and he fled north on Milton Road.
Police brought in a K-9 team to try and track the suspect, but did not find him.
The robbery happened about 9:50 p.m. at the 174 Milton Road convenience store.
The robber is described as a white, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-10, and weighing between 100 and 140 pounds. The hunter orange mask he wore covered his entire head.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call police at 330-7127 or, to remain anonymous, Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages also may be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the body of the text, simply write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
- Danville police chief's challenger says department in dire shape - 0
- Proposed purchase of trucks launches power struggle in Nashua - 0
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Cruiser video systems await Barnstead voters' OK - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving