Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Clerk chases knife-wielding robber out of Rochester convenience store
A MAN WITH A KNIFE made off with packs of cigarettes in a robbery THursday night of Lil' Mart in Rochester./COURTESY
The robber, dressed in dark clothing and wearing tan boots, light colored gloves, and an orange mask,went behind the counter and started removing packs of cigarettes. The clerk chased him out of the store and he fled north on Milton Road.
Police brought in a K-9 team to try and track the suspect, but did not find him.
The robbery happened about 9:50 p.m. at the 174 Milton Road convenience store.
The robber is described as a white, 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-10, and weighing between 100 and 140 pounds. The hunter orange mask he wore covered his entire head.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call police at 330-7127 or, to remain anonymous, Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500. Text messages also may be sent to Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637). In the body of the text, simply write TEXT4CASH followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483