Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hooksett man destroyed dad's furniture, police say
Michael Raiche, 36, was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief just before 2 a.m. after officers were sent to 310 Londonderry Turnpike for a domestic disturbance.
The father told police his son was in the garage and, for no apparent reason, began breaking furniture the father owns.
Raiche fled the scene when he realized police were called, according to authorities. A Manchester K-9 team was called in and Raiche was found a short distance away hiding behind a stone wall.
He was arrested and brought to the Hooksett police station and booked on the criminal mischief charge.
What's next: Raiche is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment July 14 at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424