Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hooksett man destroyed dad's furniture, police say
Michael Raiche, 36, was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief just before 2 a.m. after officers were sent to 310 Londonderry Turnpike for a domestic disturbance.
The father told police his son was in the garage and, for no apparent reason, began breaking furniture the father owns.
Raiche fled the scene when he realized police were called, according to authorities. A Manchester K-9 team was called in and Raiche was found a short distance away hiding behind a stone wall.
He was arrested and brought to the Hooksett police station and booked on the criminal mischief charge.
What's next: Raiche is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment July 14 at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council