Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Hooksett man destroyed dad's furniture, police say
Michael Raiche, 36, was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief just before 2 a.m. after officers were sent to 310 Londonderry Turnpike for a domestic disturbance.
The father told police his son was in the garage and, for no apparent reason, began breaking furniture the father owns.
Raiche fled the scene when he realized police were called, according to authorities. A Manchester K-9 team was called in and Raiche was found a short distance away hiding behind a stone wall.
He was arrested and brought to the Hooksett police station and booked on the criminal mischief charge.
What's next: Raiche is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment July 14 at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483