Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hooksett man destroyed dad's furniture, police say
Michael Raiche, 36, was arrested on a charge of criminal mischief just before 2 a.m. after officers were sent to 310 Londonderry Turnpike for a domestic disturbance.
The father told police his son was in the garage and, for no apparent reason, began breaking furniture the father owns.
Raiche fled the scene when he realized police were called, according to authorities. A Manchester K-9 team was called in and Raiche was found a short distance away hiding behind a stone wall.
He was arrested and brought to the Hooksett police station and booked on the criminal mischief charge.
What's next: Raiche is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment July 14 at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424