Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester tattoo parlor burglarized
Officers went to Spider Bite, 435 Elm St., at 2:10 a.m. after a burglar alarm sounded. A glass side door was shattered and inside, a glass door to a display case was broken as well.
The owner told police a 10-pack bundle of incense, valued at $300, was missing from the display case.
Surveillance cameras recorded the thief arriving at the business as a front passenger in a dark colored sedan.
The man got out of the car, went to the glass door, shattered it and then went inside, smashing a display case using a black metal object.
The man removed the incense bundle and then, police said, appears to make a half-hearted attempt to shatter a second display case. He then leaves the store and gets back into the front seat of the dark-colored sedan which drives away.
The thief is described as a young white man wearing a black sweatshirt, black shorts and red and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards also may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917