Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester tattoo parlor burglarized
Officers went to Spider Bite, 435 Elm St., at 2:10 a.m. after a burglar alarm sounded. A glass side door was shattered and inside, a glass door to a display case was broken as well.
The owner told police a 10-pack bundle of incense, valued at $300, was missing from the display case.
Surveillance cameras recorded the thief arriving at the business as a front passenger in a dark colored sedan.
The man got out of the car, went to the glass door, shattered it and then went inside, smashing a display case using a black metal object.
The man removed the incense bundle and then, police said, appears to make a half-hearted attempt to shatter a second display case. He then leaves the store and gets back into the front seat of the dark-colored sedan which drives away.
The thief is described as a young white man wearing a black sweatshirt, black shorts and red and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards also may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'