Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester tattoo parlor burglarized
Officers went to Spider Bite, 435 Elm St., at 2:10 a.m. after a burglar alarm sounded. A glass side door was shattered and inside, a glass door to a display case was broken as well.
The owner told police a 10-pack bundle of incense, valued at $300, was missing from the display case.
Surveillance cameras recorded the thief arriving at the business as a front passenger in a dark colored sedan.
The man got out of the car, went to the glass door, shattered it and then went inside, smashing a display case using a black metal object.
The man removed the incense bundle and then, police said, appears to make a half-hearted attempt to shatter a second display case. He then leaves the store and gets back into the front seat of the dark-colored sedan which drives away.
The thief is described as a young white man wearing a black sweatshirt, black shorts and red and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards also may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill