Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester tattoo parlor burglarized
Officers went to Spider Bite, 435 Elm St., at 2:10 a.m. after a burglar alarm sounded. A glass side door was shattered and inside, a glass door to a display case was broken as well.
The owner told police a 10-pack bundle of incense, valued at $300, was missing from the display case.
Surveillance cameras recorded the thief arriving at the business as a front passenger in a dark colored sedan.
The man got out of the car, went to the glass door, shattered it and then went inside, smashing a display case using a black metal object.
The man removed the incense bundle and then, police said, appears to make a half-hearted attempt to shatter a second display case. He then leaves the store and gets back into the front seat of the dark-colored sedan which drives away.
The thief is described as a young white man wearing a black sweatshirt, black shorts and red and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards also may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917